A smiling face lightens everyone’s mind and makes the atmosphere comfortable. According to a popular study, a child smiles 400 times a day, while an adult hardly 4 times. It is often seen that adults lose their natural nature. Stress comes into our lives due to various reasons and it appears on us spontaneously. For this reason, we appear to be aged, languid, and tired before time. Yoga is definitely a great way to remain relaxed and get back to the stunning form.
Micro yoga is an effective medium that makes our stuffy muscles flexible due to non-exercise and stress. Yoga gives you a new life in a few moments; Creates vigorous, relaxing muscles and nerves. Everyone wants to look beautiful and attractive? For this, people use a variety of creams, treatments, and many other things, although the use of all these things gives a glow to the face, they cannot reduce the effect of our increasing weight. In this case, exercise can prove to be very helpful for glowing skin. For this, you can do ‘Face Yoga’. Just as yoga is essential for your health, it is also beneficial for your skin. Let,s Know – Chakrasana Benefits
What is Face Yoga?
Facial yoga is a kind of facial exercise that improves blood circulation in the skin, which tightens the skin of the face. In fact, during these exercises, there are many stretches in the skin muscles that reduce the chances of wrinkles. This is just as we do yoga for our bodies. It benefits many parts of the skin such as jaw, chin, cheeks, eyes, forehead, and throat and causes skin tightness. It has 80 total exercises and 30 anti-aging exercises.
With increasing age, its effect also appears on the face, which resorted to reducing can be yoga. Regular exercise improves blood circulation in the skin and it relaxes and tightens the muscles of your face, and the effect of aging on the skin can also be reduced. Everyone wants to look beautiful. We have every right to adopt the methods suggested to maintain our beauty. Read – Health Benefits of Dhanurasana
if noticed you can bring that glow and glow to your face even for free. And you won’t have to do much to get this shine. Just have to take a little time every day and do a little hard work. Yes, here we are talking about Yoga. You must have done many Yogasanas to keep the body healthy. Like the body, many Yogasanas are done to keep the face healthy and young. With whose help, not only glow comes but many problems like wrinkles and pimples are also overcome.
- PRANAMASANA (Prayer pose) – With both hands folded, keep the chest close and keep the sight in front. The heels of both feet have to be mixed.
- HASTAUTTASANA (Raised Arms Pose) – Inhale 2 hands up
- PADAHASTASANA (Standing Forward Bend) – While exhaling, try to attach the forehead to the knees and hands to the ground.
- ASHWA SANCHALASANA (Equestrian Pose) – Move one leg back and keep both hands together and lift the chest up
- DANDASANA (Stick Pose) – Move both legs back and keep both hands forward. In this, our position is similar to that of a pole.
- ASHTANGA NAMASKAR (Salute with Eight Points or Parts) – Release the knee, chest, chin, and forehead on the ground
- BHUJANGASANA (Cobra Pose) – In this, with both hands near the shoulders, raise the torso part. Do this activity while inhaling.
- ADHO MUKHA SAVASANA (Downward Facing Dog Pose) – While exhaling, attach the forehead to the ground and try to see the navel.
- ASHWA SANCHALASANA (Equestrian pose) – Taking a breath, bring one leg forward, and put both hands together and lift the chest.
- PADAHASTASANA (Standing Forward Pose) -Paid Sastasana – While exhaling, bring both feet together and try to attach the forehead to the knees and hands from the ground.
- Hastottanasana – Raise both hands upwards
- PRANAMASANA (Prayer pose) – Place both hands close to the chest and keep the sight in front.
Benefits of Surya Namskar – Repeat the entire action 5-5 times according to your position and capacity. Finally, do Shavasana. There are 12 postures of Suryanamaskar, with the help of which not only can you keep yourself healthy but also remove all the toxins of the body and also make your skin glow. By doing this asana every morning, the skin gets a good amount of oxygen and vitamin D. Not only can you get direct shine, but you can get rid of double chin and frozen fat in any part of the body.
This will make the skin flexible and sign naturally so that you can give a younger look to your face. This will help to make your face beautiful and blond, the results obtained from these will keep your beauty for a long time.
Performing this asana affects each organ. Therefore, this asana is called Sarvangasana.
- First, lie down on your back.
- Keep arms in the side and feet straight. Leave the body loose.
- Now raise both legs slowly and till then the feet are not exactly in the direction of the torso.
- Now support the torso with both hands, this is Sarvangasana, in exactly the same order, he comes back to his former state.
Benefits – If you are troubled by problems related to the beauty of the skin, then you should practice Sarvangasana daily. It not only enhances the beauty of the skin but also prevents the process of wrinkles and aging. If you do this for 3 months, your skin will glow. Do this for 15 minutes every day. It helps to control metabolic activity in the body and helps in weight control. This asana has great benefits in sexual problems and disorders, high blood pressure can be reduced by all-round administration. But do asanas under the supervision of a yoga teacher.
- Lie on your stomach.
- Now keep your hands close to the chest by folding the elbow and join the legs from the back.
- Now, with the support of hands, lift the face slowly up to the navel.
- Stayed here for some time and then slowly came back.
Benefits – It relieves constipation. Increases appetite and improves digestion. Relieves skin problems. Helps strengthen the heart and clear the passage of lungs. Practicing it relieves stress and fatigue. Improves circulation of blood and oxygen.
- First, you sit in a yoga position.
- Now you lean backward.
- Now lie down fully on your back while bending.
- Now hold your left foot with the right hand and hold the right foot with the left hand.
- Keep the elbows of your hands resting on the ground.
- Take a deep breath and move the head backward.
- In this way you have to do this yoga 3 times.
Benefits – Matsyasana is considered a very popular yoga for facial yoga. Doing this increases the depth of your breath, besides it corrects the imbalance of your hormones. There is also the work of relaxing your muscles.
- First of all, place a yoga mat or clean sheet on the ground. You can also do this by sitting on the bed.
- Now sit in Sukhasana and rest the palms on the ground. The fingers should be towards the feet. After this, put both the knees on or around the fingers. Keep in mind that in this stage your elbows should be straight.
- After this, open your mouth well and bring the tongue outwards.
- Roar like a lion while removing the tongue, so that the muscles on your face will be under pressure.
- This face yoga is done in the same way a lion opens its mouth while roaring.
- You repeat this face yoga two to four times in the morning every day.
Benefits – Simha mudra tightens all the muscles of your face, it is one of the best rugs for the face. let,s Read – Yoga Poses for Increase Height
- First you sit on a yoga mat or bed sheet in the posture of Padmasana.
- Then close the eyes.
- Now suck your cheeks and lips inwards and shape your mouth like a fish.
- Do this for a few seconds and then smile.
- Repeat this yoga process two to three times.
This yoga tones your face and improves the functioning of facial muscles.
- This yoga is very easy and you can do it sitting at any time.
- Just like you rinse with mouth-watering, likewise, shake the cheeks filled with air in the mouth.
- When you are tired, take a short rest and repeat this process two or three times again.
Mouthwash technique removes excess fat from the skin along with toning your cheeks. Also, it can show an effective effect on the problem of a double chin.
Benefits of face yoga
- Regularly doing this yoga does not freeze fat on the face.
- The problem of acne is removed from the face.
- Blood is transmitted properly in the face.
- It makes the jaw bone strong.
In today’s time, most people have this problem, that their skin starts to get thinner. People use many types of cosmetics products for this. But rarely do you get better results. Many people also offer several treatments for tight and glowing skin. Which can give you good results at that time? But after some time, it can also cause many types of diseases in your skin. Read –Pregnancy Yoga for Normal Delivery
The problem is also that not all people are able to bear the cost of skin treatment. In such a situation, you need methods that make your skin even tighter. It lasted for a long time with no side effects. Today we will tell you about some such facial yoga because facial yoga is very effective.