Hatha Yoga – The word ‘Hatha’ is composed of two letters ‘ha’ and ‘th’. In which ‘H’ means ‘Sun’ and ‘TH’ means ‘Moon’. Through the heart, it becomes active and performs the function of respiration and blood circulation. It’s the moon which is the microbiological power that performs the work of emission and removal of impurities from the body.
It is one of the world’s oldest system for body and mind development which has been practised by the great yogis of India for many years. Therefore, yoga is different from other exercises. This makes the spinal cord flexible and enhances the health of the nervous system. Know about- Surya Bhedi Pranayama
With its regular practice, you can regain your lost health and mental peace. By revealing the secret powers of the soul, you can increase your willpower and can achieve success in all walks of life and occupy the peak of self-realization. This posture is an amazing psychomotor exercise system based on complete knowledge of the subtle relation of mind and body.
Its practice is considered to be the most different and effective among the types of yoga. The practitioners of this are very few but have more effect. Know What is Yoga & its Step steps? What are the benefits of practising it? We will learn about it in detail. So let’s know
Its practice is not a form of force but is full of ease, in it, if persistence is to be done, then with a stubborn mind full of laziness. Hatha means coercive, but when yoga is combined with Hatha, its meaning becomes spiritual. Hatha consists of four letters from which “H” means breath coming from Pingala Nadi or Surya Swar or Dai Nasika and “Th” means coming from Ida Nadi or Chandra Swar or by Nasal Breath. The practice of union of these two voices is called Hatha Yoga. Let’s Read – Benefits of Dhanurasana
History of Hatha Yoga
This has been the practice of Nath Yogis as described by Adinath Lord Shiva, Gurugoraknath, Adi Siddha Yogis. With this, household people can also move towards spirituality by making their body, mind, senses and live healthily. Its seven parts are stated – Shatkarma, Asana, Mudra, Pratyahara, Pranayama, Meditation and Samadhi. Shatkarma refines the body, strength comes from posture, stability from postures, patience from pratyahara, lightness from pranayama, meditation from self-realization and meditation seeker from samadhi remains in the spirit.
This practice is going to develop infinite powers hidden in mind and soul, and it can effortlessly cure most diseases. In order to remove diseases and stay healthy, all the actions, asanas and pranayam are prevalent nowadays, they are all related to it.
In this, there is a description of eighty-four million asanas taken from eighty-four lakh yonis, except for the four pranayams of Maharishi Patanjali. All the pranayama in hatha yoga is described in many methods of meditation. All the secrets of Kundalini Shakti, Nadanusandhan, Chakra, Swara, Nadi, etc. have been described in Hatha Yoga for spiritual progress. Read also – Benefits of Chakrasana
Yoga is very important. Everyone should know the benefits of this, not only it gives strength to the body, but yoga also contributes to getting rid of many diseases. Many people practised it in different ways. The practice of these postures also depends on body disorders and body problems. Each pose of this is known to relieve different types of disorders. Therefore, it is advisable to do Hatha Yoga posture only on the basis of the problem a person suffers from.
Benefits of Hatha Yoga
There are many benefits of its regular practice, some of which we are giving here which are as follows –
- This asana increases our physical strength.
- By practicing asana, one’s body becomes strong, light and agile. By practicing this yoga, many disorders are eliminated from the body.
- Daily practicing it daily one’s body becomes powerful, fast, firm, light and disease free.
- One gets mental concentration and stability. With which he succeeds in knowing his abilities.
- Practicing this yoga helps a person in incorporating and harmonizing the powers in the body.
- This asana helps in filling the mind with peace and supernatural bliss.
- Its regular practice is considered beneficial for heart health. It is helpful in controlling blood pressure and balancing the heartbeat.
- The practice of this produces hormones called cytokines in the body by reducing physical stress. Which helps to repair our skin and make it smooth and shiny.
- It is also considered very beneficial for our bones. Bones are strengthened through this yoga. Calcium increases in the body.
- Its practice removes muscle strain. Due to which the pain is removed from our body.
Note: If you want to start yoga classes at the comfort of your home then you can email us to join online yoga classes. We are always happy to help. Always make sure to contact your doctor whenever you are performing any new exercise.
Follow us on Facebook- Yoga Skilled