Kapalbhati Pranayama has many health and beauty benefits, but the primary reason for Yogis to do pranayama is to awaken the Kundalini. And by doing Kapalabhati Pranayama you can awaken the Kundalini energy from your Muladhara Chakra to Sahasrara Chakra. And with this, you can gain vast powers and reach samadhi. It tops the benefits of Kapalabhati.
Kapalbhati Pranayama is a special part of yoga. According to the research of Yoga Skilled by some knowledgeable Mahatmas and Yogis of ancient times, it has been said to be very important for the development of meditation and mental strength. And Kapalbhati is also called a part of Shatakarma. Kundalini Shakti is also awakened by its regular practice. It should be practiced daily to keep the mind calm and healthy. Its regular practice purifies the pulse of the body and makes them completely healthy and cures diseases. Let,s Know – Chakrasana Benefits
all actions of yoga keep the body and mind healthy, Kapalabhati is a pranayam which is complete in itself and has many benefits. If it is done properly, apart from keeping the mind calm, it also keeps you away from many diseases. By doing this, the person’s face shines. And by regular practice of this, many kinds of complex diseases are removed from our body and if a healthy person keeps doing this practice every day, then he remains healthy throughout his life. Know – Health Benefits of Dhanurasana
How To Do Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Its practice is more beneficial in the morning during the day, before sunrise. A person who starts a new practice can feel tired in two to three minutes. But after a week or two of practice, any normal person is able to practice it for more than five minutes continuously.
- It should always be practiced in a pure environment. There is more benefit in practicing this easy sitting in the position of Padmasana.
- To practice it, choose a good, quiet and clean place, place your seat there and sit in the position of Padmasana.
- Now to start this further, breathing has to be done inside the body at normal speed. And has to be pulled out at a high speed. This entire process must be in a rhythm.
- Once in every second, drop the entire breath out of the nose with a fast, this will move the stomach inwards. In this, one has to try to release the breath rapidly once every second. And after exhaling the breath, do not hold the breath out and allow the breath to come in normally without trying. Exhale rapidly in every second. In this way, do the action of throwing air (breath) out sixty times in one minute and 300 times in a total of five minutes. Let,s Know – Yoga in Pregnancy for Normal Delivery – Pregnancy Yoga Poses
- Initially, if you are tired of exhaling breath sixty times in a minute, then exhale thirty to forty times in one minute and increase the pace to sixty breaths per minute with increasing practice.
- If you practice it regularly for a long time, its duration can be increased from five minutes to fifteen minutes. That is, three steps of five minutes each.
- The patient of AIDS, cancer, allergy, TB, hepatitis, and another such complicated disease should practice it for thirty minutes a day. And if such a patient can practice it thirty minutes in the morning and evening in the day, then it will be even better.
- Even if a healthy person does this practice only once per day, he gets very good physical and mental benefits.
Benefits of Kapalbhati Pranayama
Kapalabhati is one of the best breathing exercises mentioned in Pranayama Yoga. In this, you release a loud air from the nose. While exhaling, you pull the stomach inward. Expert yogis exhale 90 to 120 times a minute. If you are a beginner, you can reduce this count. But remember that this is not for everyone. Pregnant women, blood pressure patients, heart patients, asthma patients, and people suffering from some other serious diseases should not do so. Please remember the above before you start practicing it. Doing this has many benefits for health, skin, beauty, and hair. This article has listed some of the main benefits of doing Kapalabhati daily and they are as follows.
- The main quality of this is that by doing this, there is a physical benefit as well as spiritual benefit. Along with this, it also increases meditation power. And the person who does Kapalbhati does not touch common diseases.
- Mental stress and asthma disease are overcome by doing Kapalbhati. A person with a fickle mind is always at a disadvantage by taking some wrong decisions in a hurry, Kapalbhati Pranayama helps to calm the mind of those who take some wrong decisions in a hurry.
- Regular practice brings positive thoughts in mind and increases decision power. Practicing regularly brings a unique splendor to one’s face. And also enhances the beauty of the face.
- Kapha disease is overcome by regular practice. It cures lung disease and this exercise makes healthy lungs strong.
- It is helpful in removing excess fat from the body and reducing weight. And by doing Kapalbhati, worm disease, indigestion, and chronic mucus are removed.
- Increases the digestion power of the human body. And it is also beneficial for removing the weakness of the intestines. Practicing it provides relief in all types of stomach diseases. Read – Health Benefits of Yoga
- Arthritis also disappears. Practicing it in a cold environment generates heat in the body, thus eliminating colds. It is also beneficial in shortness of breath and asthma.
- It can also be practiced regularly to overcome problems of gas, constipation, and blood disorders. It is also useful in the treatment of diseases related to acidity, diabetes, and kidney.
- Hearing less than ears, epilepsy, boils inside the nose, etc. problems are also overcome by Kapalbhati Pranayama. It is also useful in removing eye disorders.
- Premature graying, or excessive root loss Excessive sleepiness or no sleep at all, or poor sleep. all these problems can be eradicated from this root.
Kapalbhati Pranayama Precautions
- The patient of back pain should seek medical advice before cranial.
- A person with heart disease may suffer from this practice. The patient of jaundice may also have a serious problem if they are cranial.
- The patient may have trouble with bile air. In summer, it is good to do this two to three minutes.
- Avoid stressed people. Only do this pranayama after calming the mind.
- It should not be practiced without clearing the stomach. This damage can also occur immediately after a meal.
- A person with high blood pressure disease should not do this exercise at high speed.
You know that you do not need to take any miraculous capsules to live 100 years or take different treatments. You always need to breathe well to stay young and live healthily. Yes, you just need to breathe well and right. If you can do this, you will not be affected by any disease and you will remain young even in old age. But due to our busy lives, we are doing everything wrong.
We do not eat well, do not sleep well, do not drink well and even we do not breathe well. Pranayama is only about breathing. Pranayama includes many types of breathing exercises. Kapalbhati Pranayama is very beneficial for your health and you can get rid of many diseases. Read – Yoga Poses for Increase Height