Surya Namaskar means to offer or salute the sun. This is the best way to give perfect shape to the body and keep the mind calm and healthy. This exercise is a combination of 12 powerful yoga asanas, which is also a good cardiovascular exercise and beneficial for health. Regular practice of surya namaskar keeps both the body and mind healthy.
Before knowing about this, know about the importance of the sun beforehand. The basic basis of all things visible in the world is the Sun. All the planets and satellites are rotating on their fixed basis only by its attraction power. This is the biggest source of energy in the world and through this, the activities of the world are conducted. Due to the energy emanating from this, the nature changes, so the Yog Shastras describe Surya Namaskar’s posture. Science also considers the benefits of this asana. The practice of these asanas brings flexibility in the body and benefits in various types of diseases.
Surya Namaskar is also known as Sarvang Exercise, Like all compound actions, it is also considered as the best time of morning sunrise. It should always be practiced on an empty air posture in an open ventilated place with a mantra. It gives the full effect of Yoga only if the mind is peaceful and happy. Know What Is Pranayama Benefits of Pranayam
Ayurveda has been considering Sun as the god of healing since its birth. Now all the famous men of Europe and America have also accepted this as the god of healing in place of Hygenia, in the ‘Physical Culture’ monthly magazine July 1926, Dr. Gardner has written.
If you are short on time, and you are looking for a recipe to stay fit, then its regular practice is its best option. It is appropriate to practice it in the morning on an empty stomach. Let Know What is Yoga benefits of Yoga
Physical and Mental Benefits of Surya Namaskar
This is an exercise that increases physical strength, mental progress also because the muscles of the nervous system are stimulated by the ceruleus and inhibition, which makes the nervous system strong and gain mental strength. Hindus consider Surya to be a symbol of God and through his worship certainly make spiritual progress. In this way, all-round development and spiritual progress are made by Surya Namaskar. By exercising regularly, the physical parts of the body are strong and strong and do not have any type of pathology.
In this, as the Sun God spreads the light, eradicating darkness in the physical world, in the same way, their light spread in the inner world also destroys the forces of inauspicious and inauspicious darkness.
Scientific Benefits of Surya Namaskar
As long as the color of the sun remains red in the morning, rays of ultraviolet rays are released from it. Nowadays, many insurmountable diseases are overcome by artificial ultraviolet, then every thoughtful human being can understand how much benefit will be given if he exercises Surya Namaskar in natural ultraviolet. This is also known as an all-round exercise. Like all compound actions, sunrise is considered the best time for sunrise. If the mind is peaceful and happy, then only the full effect of yoga is available. click for know Benefits of Chakrasana
Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation) Benefits
- Your health will be improved by including it in the daily routine and if done properly, positive energy will come in your life. During asanas, deep breathing is done which benefits the body.
- Improved Digestive System Stretching of the abdominal organs occurs during Surya Namaskar, which improves the digestive system. People who have constipation, indigestion or burning sensation in the stomach, it would be beneficial to greet the sun every morning on an empty stomach.
- By doing this exercise, the stomach is reduced, asanas strengthen the abdominal muscles. If they are regularized, then the fat is reduced.
- It helps in detoxing, during breathing, the air reaches the lungs by inhaling and exhaling. Oxygen reaches the blood by this, which gets rid of carbon dioxide and other toxic gases present in the body.
- Remaining anxiety will increase memory power due to salutations to the sun and calm the nervous system, which relieves your anxiety. This causes the action of endocrine glands, especially thyroid glands, to be normal.There is flexibility in the body, the posture of Surya Namaskar leads to the workout of the whole body. This makes the body flexible.
- Stretching is achieved by stretching the spine during its practice. The spinal cord is strong and the waist is flexible with muscle and ligament.
- Surya Namaskar will keep you young and by regular practice, wrinkles appear late on the face and glow in the skin.
- Help to lose weight: The faster you can lose weight by saluting Surya Namaskar, the sooner dieting also does not benefit. If done fast, it can be your best cardiovascular workout.
Take Care of Some Special Things To Avoid Harm
Do not practice Regularly
It is important that you learn Surya namaskar steps and practice it regularly. Because when you practice it every day, your body will be more flexible and you will be able to do it better day by day. Some people have a habit of never doing it when it is in their minds, but it is wrong to do so. Because, there are some easy steps in its steps which if you do not regularize, then you will not be able to do it properly due to lack of flexibility of the body and there is also a risk of muscle strain/sprain.
Trying to Exceed Physical capacity
It is important to understand that while doing yoga or Surya Namaskar, we should do all the steps according to the capacity of our body. Do not forget to try too much or try too hard. Yoga is a method to make the body comfortable and relax. It is true that when you start yoga in the beginning, there will be mild pain or discomfort in the body, but after regular practice, it will also go away. Always do yoga slowly without jerking. Yoga Asana For Increase Height
Focusing on The Speed of Breath
Be it any other asana of yoga or Surya namaskar steps, it is very important to pay attention to this. Yoga is the unification of body, mind, and breath. During yoga, when you focus on your breath and take long and deep breaths, then the flow of oxygen will increase in all your muscles and will help in getting the toxins out of the body by reaching oxygen in all the cells. At the same time, your mind will also become calm and focused, so that you will find yourself free from stress.
Yoga Shoulde Be Performed Empty Stomach
It is very important that you do it on an empty stomach. Because after eating food you will not be able to properly perform asanas and after eating another, the maximum blood circulation of the body remains in the muscles of your stomach at that time, so that when you do yoga, the rest of the muscles in the body get the right amount of blood and oxygen. Supply will not be there and will also cause pain. This can also cause you digestive system / digestive system related problems. Read Yoga Asana For Depression
Do not consume water During Yoga
When we do yoga then blood circulation in our body increases and energy is transmitted as well as the temperature/temperature of the body also increases, so drinking water in between should be avoided. With shaking or hurrying:
Some people do yoga very quickzly or due to lack of time or by giving jerks. Or, due to lack of correct information, they make some mistakes in different steps which can also cause damage to the body such as not keeping the spine straight. Shifting from one position to another may damage the spine and cause low back pain.
Note: If you want to start yoga classes at the comfort of your home then you can email us to join online yoga classes. We are always happy to help. Always make sure to contact your doctor whenever you are performing any new exercise
Follow us on Facebook: Yoga Skilled