Vriksasana in Yoga science has been a source of inspiration for all the asanas of nature that were created by the great yogis and saints of India. He considered nature to be the basis of human creation, husband, and destruction. Perhaps that is why each asana of Yoga science is based on the asana performed by any part of nature, animal, bird, object, or organs.
The same thing in Yoga science helps him to make the science of nature. One such posture of yoga science is Vriksasana Yoga. Vriksasana is also called tree pose. Vriksasana is a yoga that helps to bring stability, balance, and stamina to your body. Therefore, in this article, you will be given information about what is Vrksasana, the benefits of Vrksasana, the right way to do it, method, and precautions. Read – Chakrasana Benefits
What is Vriksasana (Tree Pose)
Vrikshasana is a Sanskrit word where Vriksh means tree and asana means sitting or posture. When this mudra is practiced effectively, this mudra shows the shape of the tree, which is why it is called Vriksasana. During this posture, the body has to remain stable just as the tree remains stationary on the ground. While practicing Vriksasana, our foot acts like the roots of the tree and carries the weight of the entire body. This asana is beneficial for health in many ways.
Regular practice of Tree pose helps your body to gain new consciousness and energy. While doing yoga asana, you are advised to close your eyes and experience energy. But during Vriksasana you are asked to keep your eyes open. This is so that you can get the motivation to keep yourself stable by practicing the balance of the body as well as looking at the activities around you. let,s Know – Health Benefits of Dhanurasana
Vriksasana (Tree Pose) is the seat of Hatha Yoga’s initial level. While doing this asana, it is advisable to stand on one leg for only one minute. After this, this asana should be done on the other leg. This asana should be done at least 5 times on each leg. By regular practice of Vriksasana, ankles, thighs, calves, ribs become stronger. While the groin, thighs, shoulders, and chest are stretched.
How To Do Vriksasana (Tree Pose)
Here is the easy way to do Vriksasana Yoga. By following this, you can do it easily at your home without any expert.
- You must first stand upright or come to Tadasana.
- Reduce the space between the legs and keep the hands straight.
- Raise the right leg and hold the ankle with the right hand.
- With the help of both hands, place the right heel on the upper part of the left thigh.
- The direction of the toes should be towards the bottom and press the thigh from the sole of the right foot.
- Keep in mind that the right leg is aligned with the other leg.
- Now add the palms and fingers to the prayer posture, lift it up and place it on the chest, then slowly lift them and lift them above the head.
- Both your hands should be adjacent to the head.
- Keep the balance of the body for some time and keep this state according to yourself.
- Now move your hands down and return to the original position.
- Then do the same process from the other side.
- It was a cycle. In this way, you do 3 to 5 cycles.
Vriksasana (Tree Pose) Yoga Benefits
Vrksasana for knee pain: Patients suffering from knee should practice this asana. With regular practice of this asana, you can get rid of knee pain forever. If there is more pain in the knee, it should be done under the supervision of a specialist. Read – Yoga Poses for Increase Height
- Vriksasana for eddy pain: It reduces ankle pain as well as increases flexibility of the ankles. Individuals going through ankle pain should practice this yoga practice regularly.
- Strengthening the feet: It plays an important role in strengthening the muscles of the feet and at the same time makes the legs powerful.
- Beneficial in arthritis pain: It ends arthritis pain and numbness.
- Helpful in stress: By practicing this asana you can reduce stress and anxiety to a great extent.
- Helpful in depression: Regular practice can help you get rid of depression.
- Increase in stature: By increasing the practice of this asana to young children, the chances of increasing height increases.
- In vein pain: Vein troubles can be avoided by doing this in front of a specialist.
- To prevent weight gain: By practicing it regularly, body weight can be reduced.
- Helpful in balancing the body: Its practice increases balance in the body.
- For the spine: It strengthens the spine and keeps it healthy.
Things To keep in Mind Before Doing Vriksasana (Tree Pose)
Asanas are generally beneficial and are very important for health. But in every situation, the benefit of posture cannot be attained. We should not do asana in case of any special operation, injury, or problem and also take precautions. Let us know what precautions should be taken while doing tree administration.
- Those who have high blood pressure problems should not keep their arms on the head for a long time while doing tree administration. Otherwise, it can cause chest pain.
- While practicing Vriksasana keep one of your feet in the right place on the joint or thigh of the other leg and do not keep much down or up otherwise the balance of the body may deteriorate and you may fall.
- Do not practice Vriksasana if you have insomnia or migraine.
- If your blood pressure is very low, then in this situation also avoid practicing Vriksasana.
- If you have an injury to your hips, then avoid doing Tree pose in this situation.
- If you have pain in your knees, do not practice this asana, otherwise your problem may increase.
- Do not practice Tree Pose if you have any problem in your ankle or feel dizzy.
The Right Time To do Vriksasana (Tree Pose) Yoga
Practice Tree Pose in the morning in a calm atmosphere in the right way. The brain remains calmer in the morning and the benefits of posture are also achieved effectively. Practicing any asana in the right way only gives its benefits. Let us tell you that Vriksasana is done on an empty stomach and if you want to practice this asana after meals, then eat before it for about 4 to 6 hours before doing the asana so that the food is easily digested and the body is activated for the posture Could make. Let,s Know – Benefits of Surya Namaskar
Vriksasana is also mentioned in ancient mythology, and there are references to this asana in the Ramayana. To please Lord Shiva, Ravana did penance by standing in Tree Pose posture so that Lord could get boon from Shiva. Since then, this asana is considered powerful.
Vriksasana or tree pose is one of the basic poses of yoga. It does not involve more twists and turns and is the easiest and most popular form of yoga. As the name suggests, in Vriksasana ‘tree’ means tree and ‘asana’ means body posture. That’s why in this posture you are in the posture of a tree and you have to balance it.
Yoga is not done only in a single posture or position. Yoga is evolving day by day, changes and variations often occur in its rugs. There are many yoga asanas that help to build muscles and tone them. Yoga helps to balance and detox your body. By now you might have come to know how beneficial yoga is for health and health. There are so many benefits to your body and mind by trying it out. Practicing yoga regularly proves beneficial for you both physically and mentally.