Chakrasana Yoga is an important yoga practice performed on the back. It is also known as Urdhv Dhanurasana. Chakrasana is a Sanskrit word made up of two words, in which the first word “Udhva” means “lifted up” and the second word “Dhanur” means “bow”. In this asana, your position is seen as a raised bow.
Chakrasana is a backbend yoga. It is also known as Wheel Pose in English. In this posture, there is an upward tilt like a wheel. In this posture, there is a lot of flexibility in the reed bone. Back bridge acrobats or gymnastics are a key part of the hair routine. Let us know in detail the method of performing this mudra. let,s know what is Yoga and its Benefits.
It has been mentioned in Yog Shastra to keep the body healthy, and to keep the Kundalini active and upward. Today the posture we are going to talk about. It is specially used to awaken the Kundalini Shakti that is sleeping inside our body. While practicing this asana, our body composition looks like a circle, hence this posture is known as Wheel Pose.
By doing this asana, the bone of the reed and body is strong and flexible, as well as helpful in other activities. In fact, it brings the benefits of easy Dhanurasana, Ultrasana, and Bhujangasana together. By practicing this asana daily, neuroglia cells are formed.
Neuroglia is protective and support cells and form 40 percent of the spinal cord or brain. These cells protect the central nerves from Bimario. This posture is a bit difficult. Therefore, before doing this easy one should practice Ardhachakrasana. After this Chakrasana should be practiced. Know Pranayama Benefits of Pranayama.
To do half-Chakrasana, stand by making a difference of 1 foot between the two legs. Then, with the fingers of both hands stuck in each other, place the hands on top of the head. After this, stretch the entire body while extending the hands. Now look upwards while tilting the body slightly from the waist backward. Stay in this position for 1 to 2 minutes and then come back to normal. Do this process 5-10 times. By performing Ardha Chakrasana, your body will gradually come into a state of Chakrasana. Which you will be able to do easily.
By doing any type of yoga, asana, or exercise, you stay away from many types of diseases and mental stress. Also, they remain healthy and healthy. Today we are going to tell you about the benefits of Chakrasana and how to do it. While doing this asana, the shape of the body becomes like a chakra. That is why it is called the Chakrasana. Let us know the method of Chakrasana and its benefits.
How to Do Chakrasana Method of Chakrasana
- First of all, lay a mat or pedestal on clean and flat ground
- Now lie back on the ground in the position of breathing
- Then make a gap of one to one and a half feet between the two legs and apply the soles and the heels of the feet from the ground.
- Now folding the elbows of both hands, place the hands near the ear on the ground in such a way that the fingers stick to the shoulders and the palms remain on the flat ground.
- Now leave the body loose and breathe deeply.
- Lift the waist, back, and chest upward while straightening the legs and arms. Try to move the head towards the waist and while holding the body uphold the breath.
- In the last position, try to give the back of the wheel at the convenience.
- Initially try to do this asana for 15 seconds. After the exercise is done, do it for 2 minutes.
- After some time, return to the state of breath.
This asana is slightly harder than normal asanas, so do this asana in the presence of Yogacharya. If you continue to practice slowly every day, then you will also be able to do it easily but even in the initial stages put excessive pressure on the body. Know Dhanurasana How to do Dhanurasana and its Benefits.
Do This Asana Before Chakrasana
Benefits of Chakrasana
This yoga is as difficult as it is beneficial for the body. Let’s know
- beneficial in reducing belly fat: If you are troubled by abdominal fat, then practicing this asana is a great yoga practice for you. This asana has so much potential that it reduces your abdominal fat and makes it flat. Within a week, you will see good results.
- It is beneficial in stopping old age: It is said that by doing this asana, old age comes late and you remain young. You can also say that this yoga practice slows down your aging process.
- For skin beauty: When you hang your head down in this asana, the blood flow becomes more, which is very helpful in improving your face.
- Ramban for Spine: In today’s lifestyle people are often struggling with spinal problems. But practicing this asana can relieve you from all the troubles of the spine. It makes your spine flexible and strong.
- To thin the waist: If you are troubled by a thick waist then practice it regularly.
- Chest widening: It widens your chest and removes problems related to the lungs.
- For Shoulders: It makes your shoulders and knees strong.
- For Digestive System: It keeps digestive troubles away by keeping you healthy.
- Healthy Heart: It keeps your heart healthy.
- The energy in the body: It comes into your body.
Some Precautions for Chakrasana
- Women should perform this asana after menstruation.
- Exercise caution and caution when practicing it for the first time.
- Do not leave the neck loose while raising the body. Leave the neck loose only when you are in a state of Chakrasana.For the first time, do this asana under the supervision of a qualified teacher.
- Your stomach and intestine should be completely empty before practicing it.
- It is best to practice it at sunrise in the morning.
- If you want to practice this asana in the evening, then there should be a gap of at least 7 to 6 hours between your food and exercise.